Sodium Lignosulphonate Refractory Material Additive Casno. 8061-51-6
|1-11 12-25 26+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $440 US $360 US $325|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag, 400kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: sodium lignosulphonate refractory material
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- pH: 9-10: Sodium Lignosulphonate
- pH: 7-9
- Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Efficacy: Superplasticizer
- Type: Sodium Lignosulfonate
- Color: Yellow Brown
- Sample: Free
- Packings: 40kgs
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 380400090
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating water quality stabilizer on boilers.
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a flotation agent for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for acid dyes and so on.
10. Used for anodal anti-piping agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
|Ratio of water reducing||9%|