100% Imported Wood Pulp Cls Calcium Lignin Sulphonate
|1-11 12-25 26+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $650 US $570 US $530|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag, 400kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Calcium lignosulphonate
- Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals
- Calcium Lignin Sulphonate: pH: 10-12
- Packings: 25kgs
- Other Name: Ca Lignosulfonate
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 380400090
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: Brown Yellow
- Samples: Free
- Uses: Concrete Additives
- Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical
- Origin: Shandong, China
100% Imported Wood Pulp CLS Calcium Lignin Sulphonate
II. Main Indicators
|Appearance||Dark brown powder|
1. Used as a water reducing admixture for concrete: the mixing amount of the product is 0.25 to 0.3 percent of the weight of the cement, and it can reduce the water consumption by more than 10-14 percent, improve the workability of the concrete, and improve project quality. It can inhibit slump loss when used in simmer, and is usually compounded with superplasticizers.
2. Ceramic: When the calcium lignosulphonate is used for ceramic products, it reduces carbon content, improves green strength, reduces the consumption of plastic clay, has good slurry fluidity, improves the rate of finished products by 70 to 90 percent, and reduces the sintering speed to 40 minutes from 70 minutes.
3. Others: The calcium lignosulphonate can also be used for refining additives, casting, processing of pesticide wettable powder, briquette pressing, mining, ore dressing agents for ore dressing industry, the control of roads, soil and dust, tanning fillers for leathermaking, carbon black granulation and so on.
IV. Package, Storage & Transportation
Regular packing: 25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
In addition, the company can customize packages and product specifications according to the requirements of customers.
The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place. Keep away from moisture. It will not deteriorate when stored for a long time. In case of agglomerate, the use effect is not affected after they are crushed or dissolved.
The product is nontoxic and harmless, does not belong to inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, and can be transported by automobiles, trains and cargo ships. The company can also offer the transport service to customers.
Ms. Kiki Shan