Snf-a Sodiun Naphthalene Superplasticizer Powder
|1-15 16-25 26+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $980 US $900 US $860|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||40kg/Bag, 400kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SNF
- Packings: 25kgs
- Appearances: Brown
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 382440100
- Sodium Sulphate: 5-18%: Surfactant
- Sample: Freee
- Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical
- Origin: Shandong, China
Some form of the name:
Sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde/ naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate/ naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde/SNF/PDN/DNS
1. Reduce 10 to 25 percent of cement content when the strength and the slump of the concrete are basically same.
2. When the water cement ratio is constant, it improves the initial slump of the concrete by more than 10cm, and the water-reducing ratio can reach 15 to 25 percent.
3. Has remarkable early strength and strengthening effects on the concrete, and improve the strength by 20 to 60 percent.
4. Improve the workability of the concrete and comprehensively improve the physical and chemical properties of the concrete.
5. Adapt to various cements well, and is well compatible with other types of 0s.
6. Particularly applicable to the following concrete projects: Flowing concrete, plasticized concrete, steam-cured concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, naturally-cured precast member concrete, reinforcing steel bars and prestressed reinforced concrete, high-strength and ultra-high-strength concrete.
Mixing Amount Range (Recommended)
1, Packing: 40kg in PP woven bag lined with plastic film.
2, Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage; If agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3, Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported in truck and train.
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Static slurry fluidity||≥250mm||≥240mm||≥230mm|
|Water reducing rate (%)||≥20||≥18||≥22||≥20.1||≥20|
|Bleeding rate (%)||≤90||≤95||79||80||85|
|Air content (%)||≤3.0||≤4.0||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|Time difference of coagulation|
|Compressive strength rate|
|Rate of shrinkage (%)||90 days||<135||82||82||82|
|Rustiness corrosion on concrete iron||No||No||No||No|