Building Materials Sodium Lignosulphonate Admixture for Concrete
|FOB Unit Price:||US $350 US $300|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Mt/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: SF-1
- Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Concrete Admixtures
- Name: Sodium Lignosulfonate
- Appearence: Yellow Brown Powder
- pH: 9-10
- Water: 2.97%
- Certification: SGS
- Trademark: Jufu Chemical
- Specification: pH 9-10
- HS Code: 3804000090
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: Yellow Brown
- Chemical Type: Anionic Surfactant
- Solid Content: >93%
- Lignosulfonate Content: 45-65%
- Application: Construction Chemical Additive
- Sample: Free
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: Shandong, China
Sodium Lignosulfonate is an anionic surfactant. Two of pulp and sulfur chloride solution and sulfite reaction product of pulp production is a by-product, usually 4-hydroxy-3-trimethoxybenzaldehyde of polymers. The general quality of low molecular weight sulfonates, mostly for straight-chain, the solution associating together; Polymer Lignosulfonate branch chain mostly in aqueous polymerization shown -- referred to the act. The absence of lignin sulfonate widely used in animal feed grain, refined lignin sulfonate for oil drilling mud dispersant; Flotation agent, slime, dyes, pesticides dispersant; The heavy metals, especially iron, copper, tin ions better chelating ability to be an effective the chelating agent.
1. concrete/cement ----- water reducer, retarder, pumping agent, early strength agent, air entraining agent, grinding aid
2. fertilizer/feed ----- adhesive, binder
3. pesticide ----- filler, dispersant, suspending agent
4. ceramic/refractory ----- binder, body reinforcing agent
5. textile /dye ----- filler, dispersant, diluent agent
6. tanning agent, dust suppressant, water treatment, etc.
|Appearance||Yellow brown powder|
Packing & Delivery
25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
We can customize bags for you.
Who we are?
Shandong Jufu Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional company dedicated to importing& exporting chemical products. Jufu has been focused on research, production, and sales of various of chemical products since establishment. Began with concrete admixtures, our main products include: Sodium Lignosulfonate, Calcium Lignosulfonate, Sodium Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde, polycarboxylate Superplasticizer and sodium gluconate concrete, which has been widely used as concrete water reducers, plasticizers and retarders.
These years, in order to respond to the national development strategy of Being Green, Environmental Protection, Energy Saving and Efficiency Improving, Jufu Chem has taken big efforts in production upgrading, output promoting and waste emission reducing. At the same time Jufu Chem has developed some new products, such as dispersant NNO, dispersing agent MF, expanding industry from construction chemicals to textile, dyestuff, leather, pesticide and fertilizers.
Now, Jufu Chem has 2 factories, 6 production lines, 2 professional sales companies, 6 cooperation factories, 2 co-laboratory which belongs to 211 University. And has achieved a full range of production monitoring, which includes product research and development, raw materials testing, synthetic materials testing, finished product quality testing, etc. Jufu doesn't only provide the careful service during pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale, but also ensures the products' quality and the ability of stocking.
With the policy of "One Belt One Road", Jufu Chem welcome the friends from all over the world to establish the cooperation and make mutual benefit.
Ms. Lily Sun(Sale Manager) |
Tel/Fax: +86 0531 88987705 |
Shandong Jufu Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd
Jinan Yuansheng Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd
--Customize You The Most Suitable Products
Address: Room 1-457 of Shangri-La, No.88 of Huizhan West Road,
High-tech Zone, Jinan, Shandong, China