Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde (Fdn) for Superplasticizer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $900 US $850|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FDN
- pH: 7-9
- Na2so4: 5%, 8%, 18%
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 38244010
- Powder: Yellow Brown
- Appreance: Yellow Brown
- Trademark: YUANSHENG
- Origin: China
The naphthalene superplasticizer is a chemically synthesized non-air-entrained superplasticizer, with chemical name of naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate. It has strong dispersion effect on cement particles and good use effect of preparing super flowing concrete as well as cast-in-situ concrete and precast members with early strength and high strength requirements, can comprehensively improve various properties of the concrete, and is widely applied to highways, bridges, dams, harbors, tunnels, electric power, water conservancy as well as industrial and civil architecture, steam-cured and naturally-cured precast members and so on.
1. Reduce 10 to 25 percent of cement content when the strength and the slump of the concrete are basically same.
2. When the water cement ratio is constant, it improves the initial slump of the concrete by more than 10cm, and the water-reducing ratio can reach 15 to 25 percent.
3. Has remarkable early strength and strengthening effects on the concrete, and improve the strength by 20 to 60 percent.
4. Improve the workability of the concrete and comprehensively improve the physical and chemical properties of the concrete.
5. Adapt to various cements well, and is well compatible with other types of 0s.
6. Particularly applicable to the following concrete projects: Flowing concrete, plasticized concrete, steam-cured concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, naturally-cured precast member concrete, reinforcing steel bars and prestressed reinforced concrete, high-strength and ultra-high-strength concrete.
Mixing Amount Range (Recommended)
1. When porous aggregates are adopted, the water is preferably added to stir first and then the water reducing admixture is added.
2. When the slump is higher, attention should be paid to that the vibration time should not be too long so as to prevent bleeding and layering.
3. It has relatively better adaptability with cement, but the adaptabilities with certain cements and other admixtures need to be confirmed through experiments.
Regular packing: 25KG/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining. (In addition, the company can re-customize packages and products of other specifications according to the requirements of customers. )
The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place. Keep away from moisture. It will never deteriorate when stored for a long time. In case of agglomerate, the use effect is not affected after they are crushed or dissolved.
The product is nontoxic and harmless, does not belong to inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, and can be transported by automobiles, trains and cargo ships. The company can also offer the transport service to customers.
|Appearance||Brown yellow hollow particles|
|Fineness||Powder 0.315mm, screen residue<15%c|
|Sodium sulfate content||FDN-A<5% (high concentration powder); FDN-l<10% (medium concentration powder); FDN-II<20% (low concentration powder).|
|Cement paste fluidity||≥220mm|
|Ratio of bleeding rate||≤90%|
|Chloride ion content||-------|