Snf-10% Naphthalene Superplasticizer Competitive Price
|5-15 16-25 26+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $900 US $800 US $750|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Naphthalene Superplasticizer
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: SNF
- 10% Snf: Powder and Soluble in Water
- Function: Concrete Admixture
- Appearances: Brown
- Transport Package: 40kg/Bag, 400kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag
- Origin: China
- Type: water-reducing admixture
- Sample: Free
- Other Name: Sodium Condensed Naphthalene Sulfonate
- Trademark: Jufu
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 382440100
1. Reduce 10 to 25 percent of cement content when the strength and the slump of the concrete are basically same.
2. When the water cement ratio is constant, it improves the initial slump of the concrete by more than 10cm, and the water-reducing ratio can reach 15 to 25 percent.
3. Has remarkable early strength and strengthening effects on the concrete, and improve the strength by 20 to 60 percent.
4. Improve the workability of the concrete and comprehensively improve the physical and chemical properties of the concrete.
5. Adapt to various cements well, and is well compatible with other types of 0s.
6. Particularly applicable to the following concrete projects: Flowing concrete, plasticized concrete, steam-cured concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, naturally-cured precast member concrete, reinforcing steel bars and prestressed reinforced concrete, high-strength and ultra-high-strength concrete.
Mixing Amount Range (Recommended)
Appearance: Brown yellow hollow particles
PH value: 7-9
Sodium sulfate content: FDN-A<5% (high concentration powder)
FDN-B <10% (meddle concentration powder)
FDN-C <20% (low concentration powder).
Cement paste fluidity: NLT 220mm
Air content: NMT 3%
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Static slurry fluidity||≥250mm||≥240mm||≥230mm|
|Water reducing rate (%)||≥20||≥18||≥22||≥20.1||≥20|
|Bleeding rate (%)||≤90||≤95||79||80||85|
|Air content (%)||≤3.0||≤4.0||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|Time difference of coagulation|
|Compressive strength rate|
|Rate of shrinkage (%)||90 days||<135||82||82||82|
|Rustiness corrosion on concrete iron||No||No||No||No|