SLS Concrete Water Reducing Agent Sodium Lignosulphonate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $300 US $245|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Ton/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MN-1
- Appearance: Powder
- pH: 7-9
- Lignin Content: 45-65%
- Water Reducing Rate: More Than 14%
- Sample: Free
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag,400kg/Ton Bag,500kg/Ton Bag,600kg/Ton Bag
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Color: Red Brown Powder
- Name: Sodium Lignosulphonate
- Assay: Min 93%
- Application: Water Reducing Agent
- Certification: SGS
- Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3804000090
CAS No.: 8068-05-1
The sodium lignin sulfonate from alkaline paper-making black liquor through concentration, filtration and spray drying, has good physical and chemical properties such as cohesiveness, dilution, dispersibility, adsorptivity, permeability, surface activity, chemical activity, bioactivity and so on.
Red brown powder
1. Used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as ceramic binder and dispersant in ceramic.
3.Used as a scale remover and a circulating water quality stabilizer on boilers.
4. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
5. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
6. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
7. Used as a flotation agent for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
8. Coal water slurry additive
Why Choose Yuansheng Chemical?
1 . 24 hours online services everyday .
2 . Quick response for customer's questions with professional answer .
3 . Supply all the support that we can do in china if customers visit us .
4 . To help our customers open and stabilize the market in their country with our professional production, sales and services .
If you have any demand, just let me know without hesitation!!
Ms. Lily Sun
Tel: +86-531 5870 7983