Good Viscosity Coal Water Slurry Additive Calcium Lignin Price
|1-25 26-51 52+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $490 US $455 US $450|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Mt/Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag, 400kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CF-3
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- Name: Calcium Lignosulphonate
- Raw Material: Wood Pulp
- Lignin Content: 40-60%
- Water Content: Less Than 5%
- Application: Cement Grinding Agent
- Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Efficacy: Coal Water Slurry Additive
- Type: Calcium Lignosulphonate
- Color: Yellow Brown
- CAS: 527-07-1
- Appearence: Red Brown Powder
- pH: 5-7
- Water Insoluble: Less Than 1%
- Certification: SGS, ASTM C 494
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 380400090
Feature: Good viscosity
As a multi-component polymer anionic surfactant, the calcium lignosulfonate is a dark brown powdery substance in appearance and gives off slight aroma, with the molecular weight of 800 to 1,000 usually and strong dispersibility, cohesiveness and chelating property.
|Product Name||Calcium Lignosulfonate|
|Appearance||Red brown powder|
**Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What are lignosulfonates and where do they come from?
Calcium lignosulfonates are complex polymers derived from trees. (A polymer is a compound formed of many smaller molecules.) The wood from trees is composed mainly of three components - cellulose, hemicellolose and lignin. In the sulfite pulping process, the lignins are sulfonated so they become water soluble and thus can be separated from the insoluble cellulose. The soluble lignins are called lignosulfonates.
Q2: Are lignosulfonates environmentally friendly?
Extensive studies have been conducted to evaluate the effects of calcium lignosulfonates on the environment. Results show that they are not harmful to plants, animals or aquatic life when properly manufactured and applied. Lignosulfonates have been used as a treatment for dirt roads in Europe and the United States since the 1920's.
Q3: Do lignosulfonates contain heavy metals?
Calcium lignosulfonates are derived from wood and thus contain trace amounts of the metals that are naturally present in trees. The levels and types of metals vary depending upon the types of trees and the soil on which they were grown. The amounts of metals typically found in lignosulfonates are well below the current EPA limit of one part per million. The industry has voluntary standards for the levels of heavy metals in lignosulfonates.
1. Used as a water reducing admixture for concrete: the mixing amount of the product is 0.25 to 0.3 percent of the weight of the cement, and it can reduce the water consumption by more than 10-14 percent, improve the workability of the concrete, and improve project quality. It can inhibit slump loss when used in simmer, and is usually compounded with superplasticizers.
2. Used as a mineral adhesive: in the smelting industry, the calcium lignosulphonate is mixed with mineral powder to form mineral powder balls which are placed into a kiln after being dried, which can greatly improve smelting recovery rate.
Refractory Materials Additive
3. Refractory materials: When bricks and tiles made of refractory materials are produced, the calcium lignosulphonate is used as a dispersant and an adhesive, which can remarkably improve operating performance, and has good effects such as water reduction, reinforcement, cracking prevention and so on.
4. Ceramic: When the calcium lignosulphonate is used for ceramic products, it reduces carbon content, improves green strength, reduces the consumption of plastic clay, has good slurry fluidity, improves the rate of finished products by 70 to 90 percent, and reduces the sintering speed to 40 minutes from 70 minutes.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : Our standard package is 25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
We also can re-customize packages and product specifications according to the requirements of customers.
Delivery Details : 7-15 working days after receipt your payment
*Why choose Yuansheng Chemical?
1 . Professional manufacturer for sodium lignosulphonate , calcium lignosulphonate ,sodium gluconate , sodium naphthalene formaldehyde .
2 . Cooperate with many famous university and push out the new products regularly .
3 . Perfect management system, experienced engineers, Standard laboratory to ensure the quality of the products
4. 50,000 tons production of Calcium lignosulphonate each year .
5. Free samples are available.
6 .Quick response for customer's questions with professional answer.
Q1. How many factories do you have?
A1. We have 3 factories in Shandong Province, China and 1 sales team.
Q2. Can you make OEM production?
A2. For customers from different countries and areas with different manufacturing raw materials, we can make it after learning well of your basic datas.
Q3. Do you have any certificates?
A3. Yes. We have SGS certificate, Air Identification and so on.
Q4. What about your after-sales service?
A4. We have engineers equipped with over 30 year's experienced. 7*24 hours quick response can be supplied by our sales team.
If you have any demand, just let me know!!
Ms. Lily Sun
Tel: +86-531 5870 7983