Concrete Superplasticizer/Sodium Sulphonated Naphthalene Form (FDN-C)
|1-11 12-25 26+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $900 US $700 US $500|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||40kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: FDN-C
- Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Construction Chemicals
- Name: Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde
- pH: 7-9
- Chloride: <0.5%
- Brand: Yuansheng Chemical
- Application Field: Concrete , Textile and So on
- Trademark: YUANSHENG CHEMICAL
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: Brown
- Snf: 18%
- Solid Content: >93%
- Dosage: 0.75~1.5%
- Application: Dispersant, Water Reducer ,Strength Agent
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3824401000
1. Reduce 10 to 25 percent of cement content when the strength and the slump of the concrete are basically same.
2. When the water cement ratio is constant, it improves the initial slump of the concrete by more than 10cm, and the water-reducing ratio can reach 15-25%
3. Has remarkable early strength and strengthening effects on the concrete, and improve the strength by 20-60%.
4. Improve the workability of the concrete and comprehensively improve the physical and chemical properties of the concrete.
5. Adapt to various cements well, and is well compatible with other types of 0s.
6. Particularly applicable to the following concrete projects: flowing concrete, plasticized concrete, steam-cured concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, naturally-cured precast member concrete, reinforcing steel bars and prestressed reinforced concrete, high-strength and ultra-high-strength concrete.
Mixing Amount Range (Recommended)
|concrete superplasticizer/sodium sulphonated naphthalene form (FDN-C)|
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Static slurry fluidity||≥230mm|