Calcium Lignosulphonate Cement Admixture Casno. 8061-52-7
|1-11 12-25 26+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $550 US $465 US $450|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag, 400kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Ca lignosulphonate
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- Dust Suppression Additive: Calcium Lignosulphonate
- Appearances: Brown
- Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Efficacy: Dust Control Additive
- Type: Calcium Lignosulfonate
- Color: Brown
- pH: 7-9
- Sample: Free
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 380400090
1. Stable quality
2. Competitive prices
3. Construction Chemicals.
4. Ceramics additive
5. Oil drilling additives
As a multi-component polymer anionic surfactant, the calcium lignosulphonate (MG) is a brown yellow powdery substance in appearance and gives off slight aroma, with the molecular weight of 800 to 1, 000 usually and strong dispersibility, cohesiveness and chelating property. At present, the calcium lignosulphonate products of the company have already be widely used as water reducing admixtures for cement, pesticide suspension concentrates, ceramic body reinforcing agents, coal water slurry dispersants, tanning agents for leather, refractory material binders, carbon black granulation agents and so on, are used in various industries and have won a good reputation among users.
1. Used as a water reducing admixture for concrete: The mixing amount of the product is 0.25 to 0.3 percent of the weight of the cement, and it can reduce the water consumption by more than 10-14 percent, improve the workability of the concrete, and improve project quality. It can inhibit slump loss when used in simmer, and is usually compounded with superplasticizers.
2. Ceramic: When the calcium lignosulphonate is used for ceramic products, it reduces carbon content, improves green strength, reduces the consumption of plastic clay, has good slurry fluidity, improves the rate of finished products by 70 to 90 percent, and reduces the sintering speed to 40 minutes from 70 minutes.
3. Others: The calcium lignosulphonate can also be used for refining additives, casting, processing of pesticide wettable powder, briquette pressing, mining, ore dressing agents for ore dressing industry, the control of roads, soil and dust, tanning fillers for leathermaking, carbon black granulation and so on.
|Content of Ca and Mg||≤1.5%|