Coal Water Slurry Additive Sodium Lignosulphonate (MN-2)
|1-11 12-25 26-52 53+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $500 US $300 US $260 US $240|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: MN-2
- Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Construction Chemicals
- Name: Sodium Lignosulphonate
- Water: <3.01%
- Lignosulphonate: 45~65%
- Water Reducing Ratio: 8.0%
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Trademark: YUANSHENG CHEMICAL
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: Dark Brown
- pH: 10-12
- Dry Matter: >93%
- Water Insoluble: <3.38%
- Air Content: 3.8%
- Application Field: Ceramic, Fertlizer, Concrete, Textile
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 380400090
1 .It is prepared from straw and wood mix pulp black liquor through filtration, sulfonation, concentration and spray drying,
2 . It's a powdery low air-entrained set retarding and water reducing admixture
3 . Belongs to an anionic surface active substance
4 . Has absorption and dispersion effect on the cement
5 . It can improve various physical properties of the concrete.
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating water quality stabilizer on boilers.
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a flotation agent for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for acid dyes and so on.
10. Used for anodal anti-piping agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
|Appearance||Yellow brown powder|
25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage
if agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.
why choose us :
1 . 7 years experence.
2 . we have our own R&D department
3 . 3000 tons/month production;
4 . free samples are available;
5 . OEM and special demend can be satisfied.
6. quick response .
So dont be hesitate ,click here to send an inquiry.