Dyeing / Textile Dispersant Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonic Acid Formaldehyde
|1-15 16-25 26-51 52+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $460 US $425 US $415 US $410|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2500 Mt/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FDN-C
- Appearance: Powder
- Appearence: Yellow Brown Powder
- Sodium Sulfate: Less Than 5%
- Chloride: Less Than 0.3%
- Feature: Good Dispersing Force
- Certification: SGS, ASTM C 494
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 382440100
- Color: Yellow Brown
- Name: Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde
- pH: 7-9
- Solid Content: More Than 93%
- Application: Textile Dispersant
- Sample: Free
- Efficacy: Textile Dispersant
- Type: Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde
- Transport Package: 40kg/Bag, 400kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag
- Origin: Shandong, China
Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate
Sodium Sulfate: less than 5%
Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate is brown yellow to dark-brown powder, an anion surface active agent. Easily soluble in water, acid, alkali and hard water. It has good dispersing property and affinity with protein and polyamide.
|Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate FDN-A|
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder||pH||7-9|
|Solid content||min 93%||Chloride||<0.3%|
|Sodium sulfate||<5%||Industry||Textile Dispersant|
1)As dispersant in disperse dye, vat dye, reactive dye, acid dye and leather dye. It has good grinding effect, hydrotropy and dispersibility.
2)As dispersant in textile printing and dyeing industry: pigment pad dyeing of disperse dye;vat acid dyeing of disperse dye; dye for silk and feather mixture; soluble vat dye dyeing; Etc. also can be used as dispersant for disperse dye and lake making; filler for commercial dye etc.
3)As dispersant in wettable pesticide and herbicide, the dispersibility and solubility of pesticide can be improved.
4)As dispersant in electroplating industry, so that the cladding film can be equal and have a better brightness.
5) As auxiliary tanning agent in leather industry, used together with tanning agent (ratio 1:10) to avoid tanning agent stick with leather. Can also help to disperse dye to get a better appearance in color.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : Our standard package is 40kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
We also can re-customize packages and product specifications according to the requirements of customers.
Delivery Details : 7-15 working days after receipt your payment
Our advantage :
1 . More than 7 years production , export and import experiences .
2 . Cooperate with many famous university and push out the new products regularly .
3 . Perfect management system, experienced engineers, Standard laboratory to ensure the quality of the products
4. 50,000 tons production of Sodium lignosulphonate each year .
5. Free samples are available.
We are ALIBABA gold supplier and have SGS certification.
Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Various shipping terms can be supported to send free sample.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Q: How to ensure on-time shipment & order quality?
A: You can choose ALIBABA Trade Assurance.
If you have any demand, just let me know!!
Ms. Lily Sun
Tel: +86-531 5870 7983