Sodium Lignin Sulfonate for Mining Industry
|FOB Unit Price:||US $290 US $260|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: MN-2
- Appearance: Powder
- pH: 10-12
- Solid Content: 93% Max.
- Executive Standard: GB 8076-2008
- Trademark: Jufu Chemical
- Specification: pH 7-9
- HS Code: 3804000090
- Color: Red Brown Powder
- Item: Coal Briquette Binder
- Lignosulfonate Content: 45-65%
- Dosage: 0.2-0.3% in Cemeting Materials
- Solubility: Easy Soluble in Water
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: Shandong, China
Sodium Lignosulfonate is an anionic surfactant. Two of pulp and sulfur chloride solution and sulfite reaction product of pulp production is a by-product, usually 4-hydroxy-3-trimethoxybenzaldehyde of polymers. The general quality of low molecular weight sulfonates, mostly for straight-chain, the solution associating together; Polymer Lignosulfonate branch chain mostly in aqueous polymerization shown -- referred to the act. The absence of lignin sulfonate widely used in animal feed grain, refined lignin sulfonate for oil drilling mud dispersant; Flotation agent, slime, dyes, pesticides dispersant; The heavy metals, especially iron, copper, tin ions better chelating ability to be an effective the chelating agent.
1. concrete/cement ----- water reducer, retarder, pumping agent, early strength agent, air entraining agent, grinding aid
2. fertilizer/feed ----- adhesive, binder
3. pesticide ----- filler, dispersant, suspending agent
4. ceramic/refractory ----- binder, body reinforcing agent
5. textile /dye ----- filler, dispersant, diluent agent
6. tanning agent, dust suppressant, water treatment, etc.
|Appearance||Dark brown powder|
Packing & Delivery
25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
We can customize bags for you.
We have 3 factories, 5 production lines, 2 professional sales companies, 6 cooperation factories, 2 co-laboratory which belongs to 211 University.
Miss.Cassis Zhou Mob: +86 13789807369
Tel: +86-531 5870 7989 Fax: +86-531 5870 7986
Jinan Yuansheng Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd
Address: Room 401 Building No.1 of Kejijiayuan, North of Qilihe Road,Licheng area, Jinan, Shdandong, China