Dark Brown Powder Wood Pulp Calcium Lignin
|FOB Unit Price:||US $380 US $320|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: MG-3
- Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Surfactants, Clay Slurries Additive
- Calcium Lignin: Additive Calcium Lignin
- pH: 10-11
- Packings: 25kgs
- Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: Dark Brown
- Raw Material: Wood Pulp
- Other Name: Calcium Lignosulphonate
- Types: Concrete Superplasticizer
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 380400009
Raw materials: 100% imported wood pulp
1. Water-reducing agent
a. prefabricated or fresh concrete construction.
b. preparation of antifreezing, pump-deliverable water reducing agent.
c. preparation of different type of water reducing agent.
2. Used as fertilizer raw material. Ca lignosulfonate is rich of many microelement and organic materials. It performs well as fertilizer raw materials.
3. Used as animal feed additives.
4. Used as ore binder: smelting industry, with calcium lignosulfonate mixed with slag, into powder ball into the kiln dried, can greatly improve the smelting recovery.
5. The refractory material: the manufacture of refractory brick, the use of calcium lignosulfonate dispersant and binder, can significantly improve performance and reduce the water, increased, to prevent cracking and other good results.
6. Ceramics: calcium lignin for ceramic products, can reduce the carbon content increased green strength, reduce the amount of plastic clay, mud, good liquidity, increase yield 70-90%, the sintering rate was reduced from 70 minutes to 40 minutes.
a. It is used as mineral powder adhesive to improve recovery rate in refinery process.
b. It is an excellent adhesive for fireproof products. It can improve the products' strength and prevent cracks.
c. It reduces the viscosity of clay and improves the product yields in the ceramic fabrication.
d. If is added with phenol type additives in electrolysis, purer precipitates is formed.
Packing, storage & transportation:
1. Packing: 25kg in PP woven bag lined with plastic film.
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage.
If agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.