SLS Retarder Water Reducing Agent Sodium Lignosulfonate Powder
|1-25 26-51 52+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $485 US $455 US $450|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Mt/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SF-3
- Raw Material: Wood Pulp
- Lignin Content: 45-65%
- Water Insoluble: Max 1.5%
- Application: Cement Grinding Agent
- Sample: Free
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag, 400kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Name: Sodium Lignosulfonate
- pH: 10-12
- Water Content: Max 6%
- Solid Content: More Than 93%
- Certification: SGS, ASTM C
- Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 380400090
1. Water-reducing agent
a. prefabricated or fresh concrete construction.
b. preparation of antifreezing, pump-deliverable water reducing agent.
c. preparation of different type of water reducing agent.
2. Used as fertilizer raw material. Ca lignosulfonate is rich of many microelement and organic materials. It performs well as fertilizer raw materials.
3. Used as animal feed additives.
4. Used as ore binder: smelting industry, with calcium lignosulfonate mixed with slag, into powder ball into the kiln dried, can greatly improve the smelting recovery.
5. The refractory material: the manufacture of refractory brick, the use of calcium lignosulfonate dispersant and binder, can significantly improve performance and reduce the water, increased, to prevent cracking and other good results.
6. Ceramics: calcium lignin for ceramic products, can reduce the carbon content increased green strength, reduce the amount of plastic clay, mud, good liquidity, increase yield 70-90%, the sintering rate was reduced from 70 minutes to 40 minutes.
a. It is used as mineral powder adhesive to improve recovery rate in refinery process.
b. It is an excellent adhesive for fireproof products. It can improve the products' strength and prevent cracks.
c. It reduces the viscosity of clay and improves the product yields in the ceramic fabrication.
d. If is added with phenol type additives in electrolysis, purer precipitates is formed.
Packing, storage & transportation:
1. Packing: 25kg in PP woven bag lined with plastic film.
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage.
If agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.
Jinan Yuansheng Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
--Customize the most suitable product for you
**Founded 7 years, we have rich experience in production, sale and after-sale service. Like this cooperation, our factory can offer the most suitable formula of product to help you open your market in your country.
**We have two own factories, six cooperated factories. We can ensure the high-class products' quality, the stable stocking and supplying.
**We have been focused on researching of new products that Yuansheng has two school-enterprise cooperated laboratory. We are your best choice to help you to expand market.
**We provide the careful service during pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale such as 7*24 hours online service, product use solution and so on.
**The mature customized products system guarantee us to meet your a variety of requirements in formula, production, package. If you need any help, just let us know.
|Q1. How many factories do you have?||A1. We have 3 factories in Shandong Province, China and 1 sales team.|
|Q2. Can you make OEM production?||A2. For customers from different countries and areas with different manufacturing raw materials, we can make it after learning well of your basic datas.|
|Q3. Do you have any certificates?||A3. Yes. We have SGS certificate, Air Identification and so on.|
|Q4. What about your after-sales service?||A4. We have engineers equipped with over 30 year's experienced. 7*24 hours quick response can be supplied by our sales team.|
Tell us your requirement of product to let us service you well.
Ms. Lily Sun
Tel: +86-531 5870 7983