Casno. 8061-05-1 Water Reducer Sodium Lignosulphonate
|1-25 26-51 52+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $425 US $365 US $360|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SF-2
- Appearance: Powder
- pH: 7-8.5
- Solid Content: More Than 94%
- Water: Less Than 5%
- Reducing Sugar: Less Than 4%
- Sample: Free
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag, 400kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag
- Origin: China
- Color: (Light) Brown
- Name: Sodium Lignosulphonate
- Lignosulfonate Content: 45%-65%
- Reducing Substance: Less Than 5%
- Water Insolubles: Less Than 3%
- Water Reducing Rate: More Than 9%
- Trademark: Jufu Chemical
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 380400090
The sodium lignosulfonate, which is prepared from alkaline pulping black liquor through filtration, sulfonation, concentration and spray drying, and is a powdery low air-entrained set retarding and water reducing admixture, belongs to an anionic surface active substance, has absorption and dispersion effect on the cement, and can improve various physical properties of the concrete.
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating water quality stabilizer on boilers.
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a flotation agent for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for acid dyes and so on.
10. Used for anodal anti-contraction agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
Regular packing: 25KG/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining. (In addition, the company can customize packages and products of other specifications according to the requirements of customers. )
The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place. Keep away from moisture. It will not deteriorate when stored for a long time. In case of agglomerate, the use effect is not affected after they are crushed or dissolved.
The product is nontoxic and harmless, does not belong to inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, and can be transported by automobiles, trains and cargo ships. The company can also offer the transport service to customers.
|Test Items||Test Standard|
|Appearance||(Light) brown powder|
|Water reducing rate||≥9%|
Shandong Jufu Chemical Technology Co., Ltd is professional supplier of chemical additives in China. We are dedicated to the research, production and marketing for various chemical auxiliaries.
The corporation has three own factories, 10 production lines. To supply stable and excellent products to customers. From raw materials incoming, products manufacturing till finished products inspection and output, strict control measures is taken in every segments.
Besides from focusing on quality, we also pay attention to technology innovation. In recent years Jufu Chemical constantly develops more and more new additives through the positive cooperation with famous laboratories and other enterprises.