Sodium Naphthalene Superplasticizer to Bangladesh (FDN-C)
Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde concrete cgent has the characteristics of retarding,
super-plasticized, water-reducing, less loss of slump. It is very effective concrete admixture to adopt in high temperature area.
Sulfonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde Condensates Specification:
|Appearance ||brown powder|
|sodium sulfonate|| <18%|
|static slurry fluidity||>230mm|
1. Reduce 10 to 25 percent of cement content when the strength and the slump of the concrete are basically same.
2. When the water cement ratio is constant, it improves the initial slump of the concrete by more than 10cm, and the water-reducing ratio can reach 15 to 25 percent.
3. Has remarkable early strength and strengthening effects on the concrete, and improve the strength by 20 to 60 percent.
4. Improve the workability of the concrete and comprehensively improve the physical and chemical properties of the concrete.
5. Adapt to various cements well, and is well compatible with other types of 0s.
6. Particularly applicable to the following concrete projects: flowing concrete, plasticized concrete, steam-cured concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, naturally-cured precast member concrete, reinforcing steel bars and prestressed reinforced concrete, high-strength and ultra-high-strength concrete.
Package & Shipping
Packing: 40kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage
if agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.