Fertilizer Binder Lignosulfonic Acid Sodium Salt
Chemical Name: Lignosulfonic acid, calcium salt
Towards: Concrete, feed, fertilizer, pesticide, leather industry and so on.
Dosage: In the concrete, the dosage is 0.2 to 0.3%, recommended dosage is 0.25%.
Calcium Lignosulfonate is an anionic surfactant. Two of pulp and sulfur chloride solution and sulfite reaction product of pulp production is a by-product, usually 4-hydroxy-3-trimethoxybenzaldehyde of polymers. The general quality of low molecular weight sulfonates, mostly for straight-chain, the solution associating together; Polymer Lignosulfonate branch chain mostly in aqueous polymerization shown -- referred to the act. The absence of lignin sulfonate widely used in animal feed grain, refined lignin sulfonate for oil drilling mud dispersant; Flotation agent, slime, dyes, pesticides dispersant; The heavy metals, especially iron, copper, tin ions better chelating ability to be an effective the chelating agent.
1. Concrete: Can be used as a water reducer, air-entrained agent, retarder, pumping agent, early strength agent. it can improve the workability of the concrete, and improve project quality. It can inhibit slump loss when used in summer.
2. Cement: Can be used as a grinding aid. after adding cement grinding aid,it can reduce cement clinker by 6-10% and increase the amount of mixing materials by 6-10%.
3. Feed: Can be used an adhesive for feed granulation. it improves the palatability of livestock and poultry,reduces the micro-powder amount of feeds, and lowers the cost. the production capacity is improved by 10 to 20 percent.
4. Fertilizer: It improve granulation rate, reduce the time, improve the strength of granulation, make the granulation have good surface finish, improve the effect of fertilizer and improve the production capacity.
5. Pesticide: It can be used as a filling agent, dispersant and suspending agent, greatly improve the wettable powder suspension rate and wettability.
6. Ceramic/Refractory: Dispersant and adhesive, it improves the rate of finished products by 70 to 90 percent, reduces the sintering speed to 40 minutes from 70 minutes, and has good effects such as water reduction, reinforcement, cracking prevention and so on.
7. Printing and Dye: Be used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes. It can make the coloring high, and make the color uniform, it can also shorten the time of the dye mill.
8. Leather: Can be used as a tanning auxiliary, improve the flex resistance of the leather.
Packing & Delivery
25KG/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
In addition, the company can customize packages and products of other specifications according to the requirements of customers.
Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage, if agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported in truck and train.
Shandong Jufu Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional company dedicated to importing& exporting chemical products. Jufu has been focused on research, production, and sales of various of chemical products since establishment. Began with concrete admixtures, our main products include: Sodium Lignosulfonate, Calcium Lignosulfonate, Sodium Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde, polycarboxylate Superplasticizer and sodium gluconate concrete, which has been widely used as concrete water reducers, plasticizers and retarders.
These years, in order to respond to the