CLS wood pulp fertilizer binder / dust control calcium lignin sulfonate
Yuansheng Chemical is the world' s leading supplier of lignin-based products to the Concrete Admixture Industry, offering the highest level of product quality, formulation expertise and technical service.
|Water insolubles|| |
**Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What are lignosulfonates and where do they come from?
Calcium lignosulfonates are complex polymers derived from trees. (A polymer is a compound formed of many smaller molecules.) The wood from trees is composed mainly of three components - cellulose, hemicellolose and lignin. In the sulfite pulping process, the lignins are sulfonated so they become water soluble and thus can be separated from the insoluble cellulose. The soluble lignins are called lignosulfonates.
Q2: What are lignosulfonates used for?
Calcium lignosulfonates are extremely versatile and are used in a wide variety of industrial applications. While most often associated by the general public with dust control and surface stabilization for roads, lignosulfonates are used as binders, dispersants, emulsifiers and sequestrates in a host of products such as gyspum board, animal feed pellets and micro nutrient systems.
Q3: Are lignosulfonates environmentally friendly?
Extensive studies have been conducted to evaluate the effects of calcium lignosulfonates on the environment. Results show that they are not harmful to plants, animals or aquatic life when properly manufactured and applied. Lignosulfonates have been used as a treatment for dirt roads in Europe and the United States since the 1920's.
Q4: Do lignosulfonates contain heavy metals?
Calcium lignosulfonates are derived from wood and thus contain trace amounts of the metals that are naturally present in trees. The levels and types of metals vary depending upon the types of trees and the soil on which they were grown. The amounts of metals typically found in lignosulfonates are well below the current EPA limit of one part per million. The industry has voluntary standards for the levels of heavy metals in lignosulfonates.
1. Used as a water reducing admixture for concrete: the mixing amount of the product is 0.25 to 0.3 percent of the weight of the cement, and it can reduce the water consumption by more than 10-14 percent, improve the workability of the concrete, and improve project quality. It can inhibit slump loss when used in simmer, and is usually compounded with superplasticizers.
2. Used as a mineral adhesive: in the smelting industry, the calcium lignosulphonate is mixed with mineral powder to form mineral powder balls which are placed into a kiln after being dried, which can greatly improve smelting recovery rate.
Refractory Materials Additive
3. Refractory materials: When bricks and tiles made of refractory materials are produced, the calcium lignosulphonate is used as a dispersant and an adhesive, which can remarkably improve operating performance, and has good effects such as water reduction, reinforcement, cracking prevention and so on.
4. Ceramic: When the calcium lignosulphonate is used for ceramic products, it reduces carbon content, improves green strength, reduces the consumption of plastic clay, has good slurry fluidity, improves the rate of finished products by 70 to 90 percent, and reduces the sintering speed to 40 minutes from 70 minutes.
Packing & Delivery
Our standard package is 25kg/bag.
Packing as your request such as jumbo bag, with photo before shipment.
Loading and delivery
Prompt delivery and mix different items in one container.
*Why choose Yuansheng Chemical?
1 . Professional manufacturer for sodium lignosulphonate , calcium lignosulphonate ,sodium gluconate , sodium naphthalene formaldehyde .
2 . Cooperate with many famous university and push out the new products regularly .
3 . Perfect management system, experienced engineers, Standard laboratory to ensure the quality of the products
4. 50,000 tons production of Calcium lignosulphonate each year .
5. Free samples are available.
6 .Quick response for customer's questions with professional answer.
If you have any demand, just let me know without hesitation!!
Ms. Lily Sun
Tel: +86-531 5870 7983